Dollar General Corporation - Poor Management

388 of 837 Dollar General Corporation reviews

The Dollar General located in Lanett Alabama has a problem with cleaning their store and parking lot.When I speak with Derick he says they don't have enough employees.

The mess creates issues for other businesses that are cleaning up for Dollar General so that our property does not look like theirs. This has been a problem for a long time, I have spoke with several District and Area Managers that claim to handle the problem.

If the problem was handled I wouldn't still be calling every couple of weeks!!!There has to be people that need a job that would be willing to take pride in the store that they manage!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Store appearance

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Keep your property clean at all times
Product or service
Parking Lot
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #634803 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dollar General Corporation? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
388 of 837 Dollar General Corporation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 12, 2015 #983247

It is a Dollar General store plus it's in Alabama. That's the best you can possibly hope for in that cesspool of inbred backwoods lowlifes. Move north.

1 0 Reply

May 12, 2015 #983226

If you don't like it stay away from there. The pictures don't look that bad to me. Most of the messes made in parking lots are caused by the customers. They think it doesn't matter if they throw trash on the ground. Don't you think that if the mess was actually as bad as you think it is that some of the city employees would do something about it, in the line of code enforcement or something?

May 12, 2015 #983233

I run a business located next door to this property, I assume you must be an employee of this location since your "Anonymous"... NOOOO this mess was made by the employees at the back door of the location. This location is outside the city limits. You would think Dollar General would do better!

KevinRichards

May 12, 2015 #983249 Orange, California, United States

I doubt you run a business. You are not old enough to run a business. How do I know because only a child would ASSume that if someone tells the person complaining they are wrong they work for the company. Grow up. Or perhaps you are trying to make your competition look bad?

May 12, 2015 #983307

Honey, I am no more anonymous than you are. I have never been to Alabama and have no desire to go there. I am 75 years old partially disabled and the last time I worked in retail was in the early 90s. I still say if the store parking lot, etc. was the eyesore you THINK it is, city officials would be doing something about it.

KevinRichards

May 12, 2015 #983477 Orange, California, United States

You are acting like a three year old ASSuming that just because someone tells you that they are wrong that they work for the company. I actually used my full name.

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dollar General Corporation. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dollar General Corporation.
Filing a new complaint about
×