The Dollar General located in Lanett Alabama has a problem with cleaning their store and parking lot.When I speak with Derick he says they don't have enough employees.
The mess creates issues for other businesses that are cleaning up for Dollar General so that our property does not look like theirs. This has been a problem for a long time, I have spoke with several District and Area Managers that claim to handle the problem.
If the problem was handled I wouldn't still be calling every couple of weeks!!!There has to be people that need a job that would be willing to take pride in the store that they manage!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Store appearance
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Keep your property clean at all times
- Product or service
- Parking Lot
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "I went into DG#445 in Newport TN just to grab a can of carpet cleaner. (I usually grab a buggy & stoll around & buy things i didnt go..."
- "Your policy on karting everybody in the store that buys a pack of cigarettes for you is *** i'm 64 years old and they won't sell me a pack of..."
- "The worst customer service experience of my life. Bought tablet Nov. in Dothan, AL. Tablet broke I brought it back to the store 12/30. Store can not take returns they will..."
- "I called sears to order a part for my washing machine on 8/9. At first they told me the part was going to be 59.99. I should have just hung..."
- "We are selling our home. Terminix comes out to do an inspection and tells us we don't have the coverage plan that our invoice says we have. We..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."