Dollar General Corporation - Poor Management
The Dollar General located in Lanett Alabama has a problem with cleaning their store and parking lot.When I speak with Derick he says they don't have enough employees.
The mess creates issues for other businesses that are cleaning up for Dollar General so that our property does not look like theirs. This has been a problem for a long time, I have spoke with several District and Area Managers that claim to handle the problem.
If the problem was handled I wouldn't still be calling every couple of weeks!!!There has to be people that need a job that would be willing to take pride in the store that they manage!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Store appearance
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Keep your property clean at all times
- Product or service
- Parking Lot
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "The worst customer service experience of my life. Bought tablet Nov. in Dothan, AL. Tablet broke I brought it back to the store 12/30. Store can not take returns they will..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- "i ordered a standard size wedding dress based on the measurements they provided. I received the dress and it is about 10 inches too long. I am 5'7 so it's..."