Vidalia, GA, USA

This store is located at 601 East Street Vidalia, GA.I shop this store several times a week and for the past MONTH I have not been able to buy the type of pet food because it is out of stock and apparently stays out of stock.

I asked the cashier about when they would have the item back in the store, she said, "well have you not seen our back room? There's so much stuff back there, who knows if its even back there or not." They have several items that have been out of stock for weeks and do not seem interested when you ask them about it. Also, one Saturday evening, May 20th I went to go into the store and it was closed. CLOSED.

The closing time was 11 pm and it was 927 pm. I even called the store and a female answered and said "yep, we're closed". And when I asked why, she said, "ma'am we're closed!" and hung up on me. I called the other store across town and asked why my store was closed early and they had no idea why.

This store is a joke and the people who work there think it's a joke. They are always chatting and gossiping about other employees in front of customers and half the time you have to hunt down a cashier to get checked out.

It has gotten so ridiculous there that I have decided to shop at Bi-Lo from now on.You've lost a good customer.

Preferred solution: Better training to employees..

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments