3.0

your employee at your cocoa beach fl. Store name Laurie has been rude and condescending on many occasions.

She needs to work somewhere where customer service is not a priority.i was, until today,a $100.00 a week spender in your store.i will never shop there again.she seems to think my complaint is irrevelant, due to her relationship with her district mgr.before I retired I was an executive with figgie international.this type of employee is detrimental to any business.

If this was a 1 time deal,i would ignore it . This person should be reassigned or dismissed.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Manager laurie.

Comments

This is in regard to the Cocoa Beach Dollar General. Why doesn't the Manager teach the employees to thank their customers?

Im never thanked for my business. This is a terrible business practice. Every customer that makes a purchase no matter what the cost, should always be thanked.

I dont want to hear "Here you go" and then hand me my receipt. I want to hear the words "Thank you"

I work in a customer service business and I always thank my customer even if they only spend a dime.

getko76