I went in @ the Dollar General Store located @ 10619 E. Colonial store #18039 on June 6, 2013 about 1:55 pm to buy dog treats and cigarettes.They would not sell me cigarettes without an ID.

I go in that store @ least once a day because I work right there too and everyone knows that I go there. I am a 49 year old lady and I have not been ID in along time. I understand the policies and the law but I know the way you are suppose to do it. It's 30 years and under but thank you for saying I don't look my age I guess but this isn't the only time I have had a problem with that store.

I think the people there are very rude. If you're not spanish then they treat you like *** and I think that is so crazy. We are in the United States and that's why people are the way they are now.I did complain once before but noone responded but that's ok too.i understand that the store just started selling cigarettes there about a week or so ago and I know you have to be careful. This may be funny and everything to you all but I don't think so.

It's not just about the cigarettes either. The people there are are so rude like I said except for two people that do work there but even the store manager .You need to do something about all this

Comments

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #689269

if we dont id we can be fired . policy is to id everyone. dont matter what age you look.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #661135

You sound like the typical racist. You do realize that some of your ancestors were immigrants at one time, don't you?

You also can't prove that there wasn't one of them that didn't come to this country illegally. They could do that by being a stow away on a ship or something. Your ancestors also couldn't speak perfect English until they had been here for awhile. Another thing any caucasian that has ancestors that arrived in the 18th-19th centuries took this land away from the Indians and part of it from Mexico.

So get over yourself.

What is rude to one person might not be to another person. As long as the employees do their job nothing is going to happen to them.