THIS STORE ON 411 IN SEVIERVILLE TN. IS A BIG MESS NOTHING ON THE SHELVES HAVE TO DIG THRU BOXES TO FIND ANYTHING THE STORE IS NASTY THE PEOPLE OR RUDE IT IS A VERY BUSY STORE BUT COME ON CLEAN UP THIS PLACE GET STUFF ON THE SHELVES A KID COULD DO BETTER THAN THIS STORE IS RUN WILL ADD PHOTOS NEXT TIME AS SOON AS I TAKE SOME SPREAD A LITTLE MONEY AROUND PAY THESE PEOPLE TO WORK GET SOME HELP IN THERE THEY NEED HELP BAD AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE LINE YOU HAVE TO STAND IN WITH ONE CASHIER MOST PEOPLE THROW THERE STUFF DOWN AND WALK OUT DO YOU GUYS EVEN CARE I DONT THINK SO I WILL WAIT A FEW DAYS AND SEE THEN I WILL POST PICTURES ON FB SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW CEO DEALS WITH THIS

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Comments

The Dollar General , on Grand Ave. , in Waukegan, Il.

is always dirty, cluttered, and has had expired food, in cooler. When I told cashier about outdated foods, cashier said this was not her problem. I told her, that they're Corporate would be notified, she just looked uncaring.

When I called Corporate,it was apparent, they weren't going to do much, I, then called both product manufactures, and they said they will immediately handle this, they didn't want they're name dragged in mud. Apparently, these products were removed, , but the employee laziness, and foul mouthing is always there.