Dollar General Hwy. 231 Oneonta, Al.

I was at register and told man what type cigarettes I wanted. Another person walked up to different register and man left me standing there and went and checked the other person out. I was there first and should have been checked out first! Why was I left standing there and someone else checked out ahead of me?

Needless to say I walked out of the store never to return again!

I did a lot of business with them, but will never set foot inside that store again! I will also suggest to my friends that they shop somewhere else because of the horrible customer service that I received!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of cigarettes from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was employees customer relations, unprofessionalism of staff and lack of concern and fairness. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments