I submitted a complaint about a complaint a few days ago. In other words since clover valley chose to totally ignore the original complaint, just wanted to tap them on the shoulder and let them know I had not forgotten.

I expect no more than the first complaint. Typical big corporate. Maybe the reason you haven't heard from me is because they just trashed my last complaint. I still have the jar in question so I will now let someone independent look at it.

Well according to your rules I am still twenty four words short.

So what do you think about the American performance in the Olympics? Wow that made ninety eight words so this should do it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of clover valley peanut butter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clover valley peanut butter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

Ralphus
Clinton Township, Michigan, United States #1202415

lmao Try the corporate site. You and your peanut butter took a wrong turn somewhere.

drjonah
Whitewater, Wisconsin, United States #1199047

You do realize that nobody from DG corporate reads these sites right? You have to call corporate if you want to complain