There is limited parking at the store in Debary Florida, there is nowhere to go on the side if there is a long delivery truck, you can't get in or out on the side and what I am talking about is in the front and one of the slips has a concrete bumper that somebody ripped out of the asphalt and its setting long ways in the slip and it rips the bottom of your car off if you try to park there and there is nowhere to park. Can you fix that so we can get in and out ?

I thought they would see we are tearing up our cars and they would fix it and it sets there for two or three weeks now. I wondered if I should call DOT or Volusia Co.

roads or who? Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation parking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Huntsville, Texas, United States #1257376

Dg is not responsible for the parking lots, only the actual landlord is so get should of the landlord and besides we really don't give a *** about your cars getting ruined.