Wingo, Kentucky
3.5

I shop at dollar general store every day of the week at lease once sometimes three times a day or more my grip is that every time I go in the store and I do mean every time and I get ready to check out wile the clerk is counting my change they ask if you want to donate to what ever now this is every time and the jar is right in front of you i hate to hear that every time i do give the first but to be ask over and over in the same day that's BS i hear they are required to do so i would like to see it stop you know its not just me but everyone in my house can anything be done about this thanks for hearing me out.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation dollar general checkout for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments