I have consistently been over charged on a wide variety of items at dollar general stores. The shelf price tag for items show a lower price than what I am charged at the checkout counter. Clerks say " There's nothing we can do about it."

Whether it is food, school supplies, grooming aids, medicine, or cleaning supplies, I get the same response an unapologetic ITS NOT MY FAULT, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.

This has happened over a long period of time. I'm tired of being ignored and annoyed.

Well, good bye DG hello FAMILY DOLLAR, DOLLAR TREE, WALLGREENS, ETC.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unhelpful staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of dollar general corporation customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Dollar General Corporation needs to "shop elsewhere, you have a systemic dysfunction" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments