Bonneau, South Carolina

Every time I go to out Dollar General nothing is on the shelves. No cat food, health and beauty is 3/4 bare.

It's been a month and every time I go in for cat food, litter and alka seltzers NOTHING. The items I buy or want to bye I haft to for 9miles to get when your store is on 4 mins away from my house.

Your manager to me is worthless and needs to be replaced. I'm to the point I don't even stop cause I know it not on shelves.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never stocked and store was a hot mess. Author liked the most some of prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

lilwoman89246

Although I don't work in your store I do work for dg our shelves Are empty and there's nothing we can do about it! What gets put on the truck is all we get we can't tell them how much we need of something it doesn't work that way!

Haft? lmao