1 comment

in the month of march and April I worked for dollar general. I need a replacement pay card.

money network says my cards not yet been activated which is a good sign but I don't know my card number and I am no longer an employee. I need to be paid for my time worked. please. I've been getting the run around from the store I worked at.

I can't get the district manager on the phone to speak with him b/c he has access to this card number information I need. I've called pay roll , I've called human resources and I've still not yet been paid. this has become a huge hardship for me and my family not being able to be paid. the card company told me about receiving a courtesy check from my store but then the store claims they don't hold any checks like that at their particular store.

I put in good time and always gave great customer service while I worked for the dollar general company, my leaving was unexpected but it had to be done. I just want my wages for the time I worked.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Monetary Loss: $350.

Preferred solution: Full refund.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

Stores don't have live checks to give to employees. How about becoming an adult and open up a bank account and stop using the pay cards that companies offer.

You'll feel like a real grown up when you get your first bank account. I know I did.......when I turned 16 years old

You May Also Like