Ladys Island, South Carolina
3.2
Layout of Store

I shop at Dollar General at least 5 times a week. The store that a frequent the most on Lady's Island,S.C.(Sea Island Parkway) is always out of everything.

Nothing on shelves but boxes on every aisle. I don't know if they can't find employees or they don't won't too. They have been out of my cigarettes for 8 days. That has been how many times I have been there.

The owner of these stores is a BILLIONAIRE. Why can't something be done? Hire more people and pay them well and they will get the job done. I am really glad they opened a Dollar Tree not far down the road.

I can always get my cigarettes somewhere else. Another gripe is I stood behind 8 people one day at 5:00,one register opened. Everyone was just a fussing. I will be nice.

This store is always so nasty.

Doesn't look like anyone knows how to put up stock? You can't sell it if it is in boxes on the floor!!

Reason of review: Stock not being put on shelves. Still in boxes waiting for someone to put it on shelves. Not having my brand of cigarettes for 8 days!!.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1188143

Dollar General is a corporation, it isn't owned by anyone person. The reason why *** ain't up to your standards *** is because of payroll hours they give stores the absolute bare min.

So not everything can get done. Why don't you go *** yourself and die.

Ralphus
to Anonymous Clinton Township, Michigan, United States #1188619

lmao As much as I hate douches that think they know what we already know, death is a little extreme. They dont realize is that if an unrealistic sales plan isnt reached, then hours are cut.

We know more people can get the job done... duh...

so these highly intellegent and golden idea customers dont know any better.