2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Dollar General, HWY 79, Buchanan, TN 38222 between 2 and 3 PM. A total of three employees working, one checking, two putting up stock.

Stood in line behind two ladies with large carts to check out. I realized the bottle of laundry detergent I had was leaking, I sat it on the counter with two bags of chips and went to get another. When I returned a lady was in line holding a card she said, "Go ahead." I said, "Thanks this is my stuff, this bottle was leaking." The clerk who had just finished with the other woman looked at me and said, "She has returns." He looked at the woman behind me and then motioned to a number of items on the other counter. I said, "I just waited behind two people and had to get a bottle that wasn't leaking." The look he gave me was hateful, disgusting, and infuriating!

All I could do was say, "Okay, forget it." I walked out the door. As I left he said, "Well, I was going to wait on her." Really!

How could this have been handled better? Maybe letting the stock sit and make the customers the most important thing in the store...just an idea!

Preferred solution: Make customers more important than putting away stock and teach better customer service..

I didn't like: Customer service, Cashier, Store clerk.

Comments

And if there was nothing on the shelf you would complain, too. So....