I was putting together a 16" fan and trying to follow direction. Everything was going fine until i had to attach the top part to bottom.

There is a plastic part on the bottom with two screws. Your direction do not state what to do. Do u unscrew and take the plastic part and attach the top part of the fan. Nothing seem to be working using those parts.

Without those extra parts the fans attaches fine. What is the purpose of the extra parts. The two screws and the top plastic. Or am i setting the fan up incorrectly.

Your direction say nothing about them. Why r they placed there if they have no use and why do the instruction not say what to do with them.

If i need them please text me at mcruzras@yahoo.com and let me know. I do not want to use till i am sure.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #829980

Gee whiz people, this site is for letting off steam. It's not English class.

I have to agree with the other poster, after reading your review I am pretty sure the directions were clear, it is you who have a hard time understanding them. Let's face it you don't seem to have a clear understanding of the English language.

You were trying to follow directions, you were trying to follow direction. I the pronoun should begin with a capital.

U should be spelled out "you".

You are following instructions not instruction. With such terrible grammar I wonder if the part is your fault for not knowing how to comprehend what you read, therefore having trouble following directions?