Store # 03696 time 19:07:15 My husband is a truck driver at KLLM However the Cashier refuse to use my 0ff 3/15 from my email!I told I could open up my gmail in front of her & she refuse saying if they're screenshots or on the phone ( I wasn't going to be able to use them!!

I know many have abused their couponing privileges & I truly understand she has rules and regulations to go by as a employee but as a over the driver/ drivers we don't have access to printer that's going to print directly from our phones or either having the privileges to logon or login !!!Drivers are responsible in keeping you all shelves stocked!

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Coupon.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Although this post is a few months old, thought I'd comment anyways.I use the 3/15 coupon on a regular basis.

I shop at DG often and will take $3 off a $15 purchase any day. You can not just show the clerk the coupon on your phone, they have to have it to scan and place in register to account for their transactions. You need to actually print it from your email, and bring the coupon with you just like any other coupon. I do the customer survey every time I get a receipt.

I save between $35 and $70 bucks a month at my local DG by using every coupon they offer.They offer a lot, just have to get over the hurdles of how to use them all.

Spring, Texas, United States #1354111

Like you said it is a new policy they have to follow so they were not being rude and were just doing their jobs,do u want to be responsible for them loading their jobs?