North Vernon, Indiana
1.8
Layout of Store

Just left the Dollar General on St Rd 7 where I went to get brown sugar. There were 5-6 bags of brown sugar on the shelf and ALL were hard as rocks.

When I took it to the cashier and asked if there was more, there was no more and was told that it wasn't out of date and sometimes that happens with brown sugar when it is humid!!! This is Indiana in the winter - don't have humid weather now.

Also the store was in complete disarray and neither of the clerks were doing anything that I could tell. Will not stop here again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cluttered store, poor customer service and unusable products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

lol Gosh, I wish I had your problems.