For several months now there has not been a door knob or a latch on the men's restroom door.the people who work in the store do not seem to care.......there is no way to close the door, you can look thru the missing door knob hole.......I am a senior and having a bathroom with a door that can close is very important.......I believe we can all agree to that. I do like the store and the prices, but if the door does not get fixed pretty soon I will take my shopping some where else. Thank you for your time.

The location of the store is at the corner of "County farm road" and "Landon road" Gulfport Mississippi 39503

This person wrote the review because of "building maintainance" at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments