2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Now I know why I don't get a receipt when I purchase a product. The clerk is collecting receipts and giving or selling them to friends and relatives to use on Saturday for the $5 discount.

I asked for my receipt and the cashier was disgusted with my request so she reluctantly gave it to me. I could not figure this out for a long time but then it dawned on me that the cashier is either making an income selling the receipts or giving them to family. I know they don't make much money but do they have to be so deceptive.?

Thank you for your time. Nancy Sutton

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sounds like someone needs to remove their tin foil hat.