Caney City, Texas

I'm 61 years old and they refused to sell me wine

because I forgot my ID !!

Did they really think I was too young??

What is wrong with these people?

Now they want me to write 100 words

because it would be time-consuming and they think people won't take the time to do it.

com · plaint

kəmˈplānt / Submit

noun

plural noun: complaints

a statement that a situation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable.

"I intend to make an official complaint"

synonyms: protest, objection, grievance, grouse, cavil, quibble, grumble; More

an illness or medical condition, especially a relatively minor one.

"she is receiving treatment for her skin complaint"

synonyms: disorder, disease, infection, affliction, illness, ailment, sickness;

Are we at 100 yet,, yep

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how i was treated at store and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

drjonah
Whitewater, Wisconsin, United States #1197503

It's corporate policy.There are signs on the front doors, there are signs at the register and there are signs in the alcohol aisle.

If the cashier was caught by loss prevention not asking for ID, that's immediate termination.Would you have wanted them to lose their job?

Ralphus