Krum, Texas

I shop at the Krum Texas store and today I attempted to shop and AGAIN the truck came the day before and carts full of merchandise were parked all over the store obstructing the view of things I wanted I tried to move them and nope too heavy and this happens quite often at this store therefore I have written off shopping at DG I will go back to Walmart. and 100 words before you can complain good grief.Thanks that is all i have I am out of things to write so I will close one more time by saying thank you I hope this is 100 words now

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. ottie is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. The most disappointing about a product or service at Dollar General Corporation was cluttered aisles Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments