This morning I took the time to stop at dollar general in Vestavia Hills Alabama to get eye drops before work at 8:30. I arrived at 8:02 to find door locked but some lights on.

A car pulls in about 8:04. I glance to see a white car backing in. Another 2 minutesbor so pass. I assume whoever it is is waiting on me to walk so they know the door is open.

The nice guys walks up and says you waiting on me. He tells me it’s going to be a few minutes. I said I needed eye drops for work. Nothing else.

If you are opening a store,be on time. Just irritated not getting what I needed

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Customer Care.

Comments

Yes, humans are human. If we weren’t, we’d be working elsewhere. Guess you’re perfect.

Sometimes there are extenuating circumstances that prevent the opening manager from gettting there on time so my suggestion would be to just get over yourself already

to Anonymous #1446602

Guess we know why there are so many complaints about this store. She simply commented on her experience. Try some professionalism and get to work on time, its not an option BUT a requirement for MOST jobs.

to Fed Up #1447013

Another perfect person with no problems ever to prevent them from being to work on time. It happens to us mere mortals on occasion.

Car breaks down, phone died, alarm clock didn’t go off due to power outage. But please, do preach about professionalism.