Arcadia, Florida

I think your CEO, should go into the 3 stores we have in Arcadia, Florida. They just build a brand new store at 439 Desoto Ave.

Arcadia, Florida 34266. Nice store, But never do you see the manger, always a older lady and a young girl. I think the older lady's tag said Priscilla. anyway I want you to do a UNDERCOVER BOSS.

If Family Dollar can , you can also. You need to clean up the old stores and help, where help is needed. Plus give them a reason to want to work harder. Please take this advice.

I want to see you on UNDERCOVER BOSS, in Arcadia real soon.

You can do it. Make sure you talk to the older lady.

Comments

I am a store manager 4 dollar general & we definitely need undercover boss. The way this company treats its employees is disturbing not only to me, but also to my employees that I have been able to keep

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #761121

Why......you never tell us why this is necessary....

Rodanthe, North Carolina, United States #759949

"Arcadia, Florida 34266. Nice store, But never do you see the manger, always a older lady and a young girl. "

If you don't know the difference between a young lady and a "girl" no one is going to take you seriously.

Just because you don't see the manager doesn't mean he/she isn't there. They do have other things to do than roam around the floor being sociable with the customers.

They can be sitting in their office and probably still see what is going on, on the floor. I would be willing to bet TV programs like Undercover Boss aren't completely true, no matter what is said. What exactly do you mean when you say the stores need to be cleaned up? You haven't really mentioned anything that is seriously wrong with the stores, that needs to be taken care of.

If you have been gossiping with the older lady about the manager, you have absolutely no business doing that and it could get her into trouble, causing her to lose her job. As far as the young "girl" goes, if she is old enough to be working, she is a young "lady." When you say older lady what do you mean.

A lot of older people are apt to look down their noses at young managers and make comments about them. More than likely she doesn't know what all responsibilities the manager has.