Cara Cole the new store manager at the Mcalester Oklahome store # 4097 is rude and extremely disrespectful, she will stand on the register on in a aisle playing on her phone.I used to shop there all the time and had to stop when I moved.

I since moved back and have been in a few times. The store is nasty and smells of mold and trash, It is never stalked and a lot of their food is still on the shelves expired. I had purchased some spaghetti sauce and when I got home it was 1 month past the sell date!

The last people who worked there were some of the nicest I have ever met in a store like that, it was always clean and smelled of bleach, which was nice.

They always went out of the way to help. Every store in Mcalester is horrible.

Something needs to be done.I will start shopping at Family Dollar or Dollar Tree!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lindamcvey11 is quite happy with items carried and stated that there is a room for improvement of trash in your lot and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of spaghetti sauce. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spaghetti sauce in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments