we just need a new store compared to stores in smaller city's than ours it's nasty and we have nowhere near the things that Lobelville RN and Tennessee city we need this store but it's is just plain and boring and nasty so I'm asking that we can get a new store in Waverly Tennessee thanks maybe we need new management I don't know but my opinion we just need a brand new place to shop especially for the elderly is easy access and they don't have to fight the crowd at Walmart speaking for my 83 year old mother bless her heart it's just easier for her to find things

This person wrote the review because of "nasty and no merchandise " of store atmosphere from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dickson, Tennessee, United States #1318568

Price all items in store!!!