Well, every time except one clerk with reddish hair she was fine but their other clerks are rude especially this one with reddish brown hair she was rude, unfriendly, cold that is unusal for me most stores especially dollar general's the one in downtown New Cumberland, WV.the ones in Weirton they are pretty nice.

This new store is closer to where I live but I am sick of the rude attitude I have not been a rude impossible customer. This new dollar general is across from Country Corner Grocery on route 8, New Cumberland, WV. but New Cumberland, was once New Manchester, WV.

Why is this I do not need it especially since I am a good paying customer.They do not have to be Mary Sunshine but their general attitude sucks.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Dollar General Corporation - Hustvone of the upset customers of Tonkawa Dollar General Corporation "Tonkawa Dollar General is going down hill your busnessbis going else where due to one employee, audra kingery is her name. For example Tonight i videoed staning in line for..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Cherokee, Alabama Dollar General Corporation "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Hairy clump Dollar General Corporation " When I opened a can of Clover Valley cream of mushroom soup to add to my dish I noticed a dark clump with hair fibers attached to it. ..." Read more Dollar General Corporation Staff Review from Mars Hill, North Carolina Dollar General Corporation "This is a store in Neodesha , Ks really sad!!! MGR and employees buy coupon inserts themselves and let the insert seller and themselves you them fragulent. Your corporation..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more