1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to pick up a few things at the Dollar General on King Hill Ave.in St Joseph Mo.on Sept.15.The store was a fithy mess,shelves half emty and the floor looked like it hasnt been mopped in God knows how long.

Many have complained to the cooperate offices but nothing has changed. I proceeded to take pictures of the way things were around the whole store. And i didnt hide the fact that i was doing it. I will pass those on to you.

We have one store such as this in our part of town....and its a disgrace. I spoke to the employees but of course they had many excuses. I told them it needed to be shut down for a few days and cleaned up. Food everywhere,places it shouldnt be.

Tomorrow i will be contacting the local health department.I cant believe you all allow a store to be ran like this.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Hey, I can guarantee you that is not the worst. Promise! Head over to Windsor VA, you'll see what I mean.

Nothing here folks - this is what they all look like.Next.

. . . .

. .

I'm not surprised in the least bit.

I've worked in retail for over 25 years with 3 different companies in 3 different cities. Usually the store is as much a reflection of the part of town it is located in as the employees and the company itself. What I'm saying is that most of these poor looking stores are in poor parts of the town, and, believe me when I tell you, they are hard to keep clean and straightened for the shoppers.