I was in the Dollar General market store in Labelle fl. today 12/30/16.

restroom was unclean and store a mess, I ask a cashier could some one check restroom and she told me to talk to the manager, a very rude young lady with a huge chip on her shoulder, when I ask her could someone please check restroom she informed me she did not clean restrooms, I again politely ask if she intended to do anything about it she told me perhaps I should have use my own restroom before coming to her store, keep in mind she is doing this conversation under her breath so no one can hear her, I told her you should speak up and let her fellow workers hear her answers and she said it was none of their business and they know to take her side or be written up by her. I assume this is not standard procedure for your company. Then she walked outside of the store and lite up a cigarette and told me this conversation is over, I told her no it is far from over and I will be contacting Corporate about her, she laugh and said lady do you have any idea how many times I have been reported and I am still here, my boss will not believe anything about your complaint. Being a good Christian I did not slap that smirk off her face but rest assured someday someone will.

I assume my complaint will fall on deaf ears as most do, so more the pity.

I had been told by friends and family that they too have reported both her and the manager for rude behavior and they didn't think anything became of it. I will not be returning to this store and will do my shopping at Wal-Mart or Family Dollar from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Comments