126 N Broad St, Harrison, MI 48625, USA
4.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

As the clerk was handing me my change,I realized I forgot to use my $5.00 Saturday coupon (you have to spend $25.00) and ask if I still could. The clerk said her manager could do it.

When the manager came up she told me I had to get to the end of the line. Another register opened up because there were so many customers and a gentleman noticing how I was being treated brought it to my attention. The manager was starting to run that register and when she saw me said, " I can't do that at this register." So I went back to the other line that had grown even longer now. The nice man told me to take his spot and he went to the other register.

It none made sense to me, because if the manager is the only one that can do it, then why did she tell me to get to the end of the line and then start running a different register? I spend a lot of money at that store and I've told those employees many times how much I like their store. I work at the 2 elementary schools and by a lot of items for the school and for personal use.

I really don't think I'll be back. Brenda Pyne

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Preferred solution: Be kinder to people who are valuable customers..

I liked: Coupons, Your prices are good.

I didn't like: Service is almost always good.

Comments