ENTERED STORE CLEARANCE SALES YEAH---MANAGER THEN TELLS ME EVEN THOUGH YELLOW DOT NOT ON CLEARANCE OK---SHE WANTS TO SMOKE HER AND CASHIER SO SCANS TO CHECK PRICES ON MY ITEMS ON CLEARANCE AHEAD OF TIME--YEAH THEN CASHIER MISSING SOMETHING GOES PICTURE ON COUPONS --I GUESS READING THE DETAILS WAS TO MUCH--LINE GROWING OTHER CUSTOMERS NEED TO PICK UP CHILDREN FROM LOCAL FOOTBALL GAMES--BUT MANAGER STANDS THERE AND SAYS COUPON MATCHES NOT EXPIRED ITEMS ARE RIGHT BUT I CANT TAKE IT OFF BLAMING CORPORATION WOULD FIRE HER IF SHE FORCED A COUPON CUSTOMER NEED TO GET BABY FORMULA CASHIER SAYS IT WILL BE AWHILE IS BABY NEED FOOD NOW????WHAT OMG EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT HOW RUDE THEY ARE AND ALWAYS OUTSIDE WITH A CIG --I WAS CLOSING MANAGER FOR 13 YEARS A CUSTOMER CAME IN 5 MINUTES TILL CLOSE I SMILED MY CUSTOMERS WERE LIKE MY FAMILY---SAD SUCH ATTITUDES AND NO KNOWLEDGE ON SYSTEM EVEN HOW TO LOCATE ITEM ON RECEIPT AND TALKING ABOUT THE CORPORATION IS GOING TO LOSE YOU CONSUMERS I SPENT OVER $60-THE AREA IS ALWAYS SAYING OH THEY ARE ALL OUTSIDE SMOKING I Am a smoker my store never left unattended and never allowed directly out front on cells sitting on curb no one in store amazing. Break area suggestion and organization training would be a plus---and customer relations course--when management is explaining to employee how she will get fired and can not even comprehend cash register calculator for tax purposes--even your coupons in store did not work----someone call 911---HOLIDAYS ARE APPROACHING I WONDER WHO WILL HELP--COST CONTROL --ORGANIZED AISLES---AND A FRIENDLY SMILE---NEVER DISRESPECT OR TALK ABOUT CORPORATION OR OTHERS IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS---MORE SALES---I LOVER DOLLAR GENERAL BUT HONESTLY BREVARD AREA 28712-8318 #11783 140 OLD ROSMAN HIGHWAY IS A JOKE IN TOWN===EVENTUALLY NEW STORES WILL APPEAR AND BOOM CUSTOMERS WILL DISAPPEAR!!!

JUST PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Coupon.

Comments