Morrison, Illinois
3.5

I was in Dollar General in Morrison Illinois and there were several customers waiting in line when another employee named Kelly came to the register. I assumed they were going to help the cashier out by opening another register, but instead she started screaming at the cashier in front of everyone.

I felt bad for the cashier because she was about in tears when all of the screaming was done, when the manager should have done this once the store was empty or pulled her to the back to do this.

Our wait time just to check out was over 20 minutes and I will start going else where for our shopping needs after this incident in this store. This is not the first problem with this employee named Kelly but one I felt needed to be brought to someones attention.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of management screaming. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation cashier. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments