Whitesboro, New York
1.8

Dollar General Store#06469, 131 Oriskany Blvd Ste 7, Whitesboro , ny 13492. I was in a checkout line on Friday 11/27.15 at approx.

4pm. there were 17 people in line and it was growing. The only cashier asked nicely for the other employee (manager) "can you please open another register" I herd the manager say "No" I stayed in line to see the manager help a girl look at a phone, for about 12 minuntes and leave the store ,not purchasing the item being shown to her. Again I herd the only cashier ask politely to please open another register.

Again, she refused and a loud hollering match occurred. This is not Team work.

I believe the managers response should of been to politely ask the women to wait until she helped out the only cashier with the back up of customers...The only professional person was the one lone cashier, who continued to be polite to each customer she served, appologizing for there wait. Debra Wright 3153715395

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments