2.2

I like DG on Burk Rd, WF Tx because its close to my house so its very convenient and I don't have to go to WM. But every time I go in there the Manager is always complaining about how her employees don't do their job.

But yet when I go in there they are always putting up merchandise and working the register. I feel so sorry for these employees. I have overheard the manager several times talking about how she is going to write them up or fire them. But I have never seen her check out customers.

One day she yelled for the cashier to come up front to check out the customers while she just stood there visiting with a "friend" talking about her personal life.

She is a very rude person and has NO customer service skills..

The store has only been open for about 3 years and the employee turn over there is unbelievable. I think it could be a great store if the Manager was replaced.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Preferred solution: replace manager.

I liked: Cashier smiled and talked with customers.

I didn't like: Hateful manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 24.

Comments

You should mind your own business

I haven't been in Dollar General in months and months. I know, I know, me not going there any more isn't going to affect their bottom line. But I suspect that there are thousands of more people just like me that no longer do business with the Dollar General.