South VanBuren Dollar General in Enid. Manager/Casheer cussed out my child, and called me a *** in front of my child.

I filed a complaint with corporate but they did nothing at all about it. I hate Dollar General and I hope they go out of business, better yet, I hope they go bankrupt! I cannot believe Corporate office cares so little about their customers that they would allow this unprofessional and abusive behavior (especially toward a small child) and not take any kind of corrective action.

I have not shopped there since. I advise anyone to not shop there because it could be YOUR child that gets cussed out sometime, and corporate will always look the other way and let this nasty woman continue to work there.

Comments

Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #630924

It wasn't that long ago that I was arrested for spanking a customers child in Dollar General where I work part-time. Calling a customer a name in the presence of a child is a form of abuse, that is how we ghetto blue collar trash employees get out kicks verbally abusing customers and assaulting their children. (Note I do NOT live in Scotland, I used to go by LadyScot but everybody got to know what a *** I AM and I had to come up with a different nickname)

Dollar General Employee Arrested for Spanking Customer’s Child

Feb 11, 2013

By The Associated Press

WRIGHTSVILLE, Ga. (AP)— A dollar store employee has been arrested for simple battery after whipping a customer’s child with a belt.

to IdgieThreadgoode Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #630946

Read comment below. And find a hobby. Stroking yourself is so gauche.

to OH ***ING *** ITS THAT GUY! #629119

My Child had asked about a toy, then this casheer yelled and cussed at my child who then began to cry. This woman had no right to yell at a child for asking a question and was in no way being rude.

So I asked her politely not to be rude, that was when she called me a b*** in front of my child and began cussing and yelling at me.So we left the store and never went there again.

This is to Pissed Consumer. It's a pretty poor state of affairs when a person cannot even state a valad complaint about a company without a backlash of hateful malicious and inflamatory comments and LIES from small minded trolls who have nothing better to do.

You should delete the nasty personal attacks. While your at it please remove my post, as it has only drawn a lot of really *** comments.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #629037

If your child got cussed out, and I highly doubt that it came down to that, the kid must have been doing something that you were ignoring. Then when you said something to the cashier that was more than likely quite nasty, she retaliated.

to anonymous #629059

neither I nor my child did anything to provoke this hateful behavior, she is always hateful to everyone.

How are you going to be worried about cussing in front of your child when it gets raped in the household.

to WHAT??? #629041

You are a *** with a nasty mind. You are the one who rapes children, nothing like that happens in my household.

to annonymous #629050

I said something becuase your kids walk bow legged, then everything made sense.

to Dollar General Employee #629053

Sailors Call your mamma "shoreleave" ALL Night Long!!!

Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #628978

If the cashier called you a b with an itch on the end, then she did nothing against your child. What did you do to the cashier to make her swear at you, and in front of your child? I am pretty confident your dear child hears worse in your own home.

to IdgieThreadgoode #629044

We don't use that kind of language in our house, especially in front of our child. Just cause you may cuss your children, not everyone does.

to IdgieThreadgoode Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #630926

Dollar General Employee Arrested for Spanking Customer’s Child

Feb 11, 2013

By The Associated Press

to IdgieThreadgoode Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #630945

You are funny. I do not know ladyscot nor do I care about your little intrigues.

What I do know is that you are a silly little man with an itty bitty willie trying to make yourself look big. It didn't work.