Sarah is a very rude person. One day over the weekend she ignored me and another customer to help an associate with stocking of cigarettes.

Today, I was having issues using my card for EBT cash. I kept telling her it was cash and the other DG stores have to use the F3 key (I believe) to run that side of the EBT card as Cash instead of Food. She was very pushy and loud, saying she was doing it right. I looked on her tag to get her name and she said "yeah that's right, I am Sarah, the manager." Guess what she may be the manager, but she has no right to be RUDE.

If she is tired from the weekend as somebody tried to cover for her, well guess what Sarah, you don't need to work in retail. My CARD was fine used it at next store.

And if the machine was malfunctioning, does not give Miss Sarah the right to be disrespectful. I will do my best to never step in foot that store again!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dollar general corporation staff from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to "discipline their manager. she should be a stocker and not allowed to help customers".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments