Coalgate, Oklahoma
3.1
Layout of Store

I just left my neighborhood DG and was extremely disappointed in the manager on duty,her name is Meagan.

The music was way too loud,I felt like I was in a bar,the manager on duty was in the middle of the isle chatting LOUDLY to friends,waving hands around as she was speaking,which hit me as I tried to get by,she could be heard no matter where I was in the store.I left as quickly as I could ,which took some time as the ONLY one working was a cashier named Mason.I counted 8 people in line waiting to check out while Meagan talked .This store has sadly gone down in the last few months.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments