I was in dollar general sore this today in Aberdeen ,Ms. The shelves was practically empty.

Stock was siting in the way. It was like Walmart. The line was long with one lady checking people out . She was nice and polite.

I need an item. This young black

boy stopped putting out stock and helped me find the item needed. I stopped going to Walmart in Amory ,MS due to their long slow moving lines. So I will try my luck with Fred's Dollar store.

Everyone in the line said this like shopping at Walmart.

Why the Manger did not help check the customers out ? Don't answer I will be going to Fred's Dollar Sore or Family Dollar St.ore

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dollar general checkout from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments