Sidman,Pennsylvania
3.1
Layout of Store

I am a frequent customer of the store in the Sidman Dollar General and I was shopping there yesterday and the young woman that is their new manager was very nasty to her male employee that was there. This young man has been a great help to me many times that I shopped there, always happy, and a very hard worker.

I was watching him help another girl fix some rack, ring the customers, and put away freight and she came up to him and said If you aren't going to do this work I gave you you can leave and never come back. I heard him say she "signed off on it"? so it was her work? and she yelled in front of everyone and she fired him!!

Is this how DG operates? This was horrible! My heart broke for this young man who was still being polite over her sheer meanness!

the professionalism of this "Girl" as a mgr to berate in front of customers And employees was something I thought should have been private. This young man I hope files some discrimination or harassment..and he has no job...I think someone should check into this situation because this customer will back this great employee and will never shop here again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Management, Unprofessionalism.

Comments

This isn't the Dollar general web site, you are on a general complaint site. Furthermore, it isn't any of your business what goes on between a manager and the employee. You also don't know what had went on prior to what you saw and heard.

to anonymous #944701

^pretty sure she was complaining..