I have called Dollar General several times to get help with being sent someone else's receipt on my Dollar General account. They tell me to check with my e-mail account and other issues to check.

But do not want to take responsibility that they may have a security issue as well as other glitches in their digital receipt and coupon system.

I'm not happy how with their lack of professionalism and lack of concern for my problem receiving someone else's receipt at a Dollar General store not even remotely close to where I live, but from a Dollar General store in another state I have never patronize.

This reviewer shared experience about "digital account needs to be changed" and wants this business to "my e-mail account change". The author is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. The most disappointing about dollar general corporation coupon from Dollar General Corporation was lack of real help to correct problem Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments