Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I, bought Dollar General Brand training pull ups in Alliance, Nebraska 69301..My grand daughter just wears them at night.. She is potty trained but for back up I put a pull ups on her at night...She wakes me up telling me she wet the bed the pull ups don't hold any wetness at all!!!!!

I run a little water in one and it went straight through the pull up So I poured half a cup in another one and it went straight through..I'm really upset with Dollar General Products.. I won't be shopping there any more you want cheap crap...go waste your money at Dollar General...

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Diapers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Writing lying paper by management banning people is illegal. People not able to go in a public seller, should not be the Criminal Trespass.

Dollar General is hoarding products and not allowing purchasing products for only the people that they want to slave.

It is Kansas. Tell the Congresses.