Satsuma, Florida
2.1
Layout of Store

Every time I make a purchase at my local dollar store, I can guarantee that some of the items will ring up at a different price than what was posted on the shelf. And, every time i get to the register and tell them the items are ringing up incorrectly, there is a line behind me, because there is not enough help and the manager is no where to be found to come make the correction at the register.

It may only be a few pennies here and there (and sometimes even a difference of .50) but those add up! This morning, my poster board was a different of .20 and the cream cheese was a difference of .30 making a total of .50 that I over paid then what it was priced at on the shelf.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Dollar General Corporation to "get more employees in this store and get the prices correct!!! i dont want to have to get on here everytime i shop there".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments