I just left a dollar general store in Johnstown pa. I think that the items I purchased rang up incorrect.

I bought 4 coke 12 packs at 2 for 5 dollars. The cost of the item rang as 4.65 with a discount of 2.15 on 2 of the 12 packs. The other 2 rang at 4.65 with no discount. The store manager had a problem following my questions.

It was very simple to follow and I don't understand what the problem was.

This is the last time I will use dollar general for purchases that are advertised as on sale. Left without a refund

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unable to get a refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "items rang at incorrect price" of dollar general corporation manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States #1178552

I remember this ad. It was a limit of 2. You needed to have them ring it up as a separate transaction.

So you bought 4 at two for $5, which means they should have cost you $10, right? They charged you $4.65 for each set of two which would equal $9.20, minus the single discount of $2.15 equals $7.15, so you were actually under charged and, in theory, owe them money, but you don't see them on here complaining, do you?