Pembroke, Georgia

Was over charged at the dollar general store located at 534 W. Bacon St.

Pembroke, Ga. I was over charged for items that came up to 8.30 and was over charged on my debit card for 29.71 on 10-30-2015 time was 6:56 pm . My name is Matthew Byrd Claim number is 2435958 Ref # is 2646051425. I went to the store to file a complaint with them and I was told there was nothing that they could do.

Without a receipt I told her I never received a receipt . She asked me to return tomorrow to speak to the manager. Showed her my text message from your company of the over charge and she called the manager. Whom intern told her to rely to me to come back to the store tomorrow and discuss the matter with her.

I'm not very happy at this at all considering I use the same debit card at this store on a regular basis . Thank you Matthew Byrd

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of employees customer relations. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dollar general corporation manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Dollar General Corporation needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments