I came into your store located 13473, Perris Blvd, Moreno Valley CA 92553-4216 (951)570-5032 on July 03, 2017. The ad was As seen on TV 70% off.

This add didn't say which as seen on tv products that it went to, so me as the customer assumed that it was for all the items. I got to the register and it rang full price. I told the clerk that the add says that it was 70%. Me and the cashier walked over to look at the ad.

I asked the clerk to call for the manager. The manager that showed up was named Esmerelda. This lady was very rude and talked to me any kind of way. I asked who the store manager was, Esmerelda said that it was Carissa.

I asked her to get a hold of Carissa, she told me that she was off. I told this lady that she was rude and that I was going to speak to the store manager (Carissa). Esmerelda told me that she didn't care if I reported her, that nothing was going to happen to her because she has been there for 2 years. I then told her that I was going to report her to the corporate office, she told me to go ahead, and here we are.

This person should be fired just because she doesn't know how she should be speaking to the customers who pay for merchandise to keep this store in business. No customers, no business !!! The fact that she thinks that she can say what ever she wants and no one in the company will do anything about it, is observed!!! Every employee can be replaced !!!!!

I expect the company to take full responsibility regarding what happened in your store with the way that this person treated me.

The fact that she identified herself as management, is sickning. Is that what management is allowing??????

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Customer Care.

I didn't like: Bad service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 05, 2017.

Comments

Clinton Township, Michigan, United States #1347961

Oh shut up, you entitled ***!