5.0

hi my name is Jennifer Metzger .. At the port orange dollar general closer by Madilyn and mcdonalds.

The other night I had lost my headphones when I was at the dollar general. I told the cashier Josh I didn't find them I thought they weren't there. unexpectedly after he was done serving everyone at the register he found them. I thought I lost them outside.

But there in the building the whole time. He was so nice for caring those were 30 bucks. Really expensive. You hire really thought full people who care.

I wish we had nicer people like that in port orange. he was really nice for thinking about caring like that. most cashiers don't but he does. Hes tall with black hair hes white.

Hes a really good employee.... So thankful and blessed he found them.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Dollar General Corporation. the best about other product from Dollar General Corporation was staff helps all they can. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments