2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought 9 bottles of Dr.Pepper today, the signs clearly stated they were 3 for$3.00. I thought I was overcharged so I had my wife check the receipt when I got home, I live in Oklahoma City which is a little drive to this store at 4500 S.E 44th in Del City, OK.

Sure enough I was charged $1.65 minus -15 cents per bottle. I then called the store, spoke to Dorothy, who said to bring the receipt in for a refund. Drove all the way back to the store, showed her the receipt, she then handed it to a young male cashier who rudely said he would not give a refund! I am a VietNam veteran and also retired.

I am 68 years old, and I was treated so badly by this cashier named Kaleb? I asked for a manager, was told there wasn't one because they had been fired, and I could get no help whatsoever. I am a Vet, proudly served my country and live on a small SS check.

$4.50 plus tax may not seem like much but it is to me and my wife. I want my money refunded and I will NEVER go back to this store where I was so badly treated!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of store clerk. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Dollar General Corporation needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

Clerks at my local DG store tend to be ignorant and rude like that. I reported another issue about them on here, but what they did to you reminds me of something a DG clerk did to another customer while I was in the store many years back.

The customer returned to the store with her purchase while I was in the checkout line. I heard her tell the clerk she bought 20 items which were advertised as 10 for $1, and was charged $20. The clerk insisted she was charged correctly. They argued back and forth for a while.

I didn't know whether to speak up because I couldn't believe what I was hearing from the clerk. I think the customer ended up returning the items and getting her money back.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1226587

Just return them for a refund, and take your money elsewhere. Simple solution.

They sell outdated/almost expired off brand foods, who needs that? And thank you for your serving our country.