This store is located in Townville, SC. In the last few months this store hired a new manager and some new employees.

EVERY time I go into the store the employees are complaining about their job. These employees actually yell at each other across the store (*** about their jobs and the company). It doesn't matter if there are customers in the store or not. It is very uncomfortable and disgusting.

The employees are not friendly to the customers (except for one)!!! This store was the most friendly store ever before the new manager took over. I don't know what happened. I will drive out of my way to go to another store now.

This store was so convenient!!!!

But I will give up convenience to avoid this store!!! I run a business of my own and if I knew my employees were acting this way in front of my customers and to my customers they would be GONE!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments