2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have never been happy with DG,in the past constantly out of stock,rude employees,refuse to honor coupons.Today they hit a new low-I am tired of this so called policy of forcing customers to leave bags from other stores at their counters.If you don't trust me I DON"T TRUST YOU!!!!I spent 40 years in retail and am aware of the theft problems .I walked in to buy 2 pops.Cashier asked me to leave bag at counter.I said no.When they started to ring me,told me in future would have to leave at counter.Told cashier to ring me up.Cashier told me I didn't have to shop at their store.I asked her to repeat that -she did .I walked out-met neighbor in parking lot-oh,by the way cashiers laughed at me when I said fine,I shop somewhere else.Was talking to neighbor-snot cashier came out and told me to leave parking lot-told her leave me aloneSHE THREATENED TO CALL THE POLICE!!!!

Preferred solution: IF you can,t control theft any way except insulting cust,CLOSE THE STORE we don,t care do you know how many places there are to shop???I know you dont care you rating is1.5 stars-worst I've ever seen.We never had a problem with FAMILY DOLLAR they valued .

I didn't like: Rude policies, Rude cashiers, Unhelpful staff.

Comments

Excuse me? Honest people DO get pissed when being accused of ***, DG needs to stop building stores and regroup there rules, management, equipment, etc

Honest people don't get upset when asked to leave bags from another store or backpacks upfront. Each store is allowed to have stricter policies than what the company requires.

There's more here than what you've said. As it stands you deserve everything that happened to you.

to 23502 #1408717

Basically upset because they were going to steal and they ruined his plans. lol