My employee was store #5206 27597 Chardon Rd. Willoughby Hills, Oh 44092 on 9/29/13.

First I want to start by I own a small business next to this location & my employees & I shop here four times a week spending a minimal of $430.00 weekly. Your manager has made it very difficult to want tot shop with your company because of her horrible attitude. We have let the two pass incidents go because everyone is entitled to a bad day, but when it becomes repetitive that's when something needs to be done. My worker made purchase got back to store & I marked the $10 bill from the change with a counterfeit pen it was FAKE!

He went back & explained to the lady Tia that waited on him that the $10 was not real she said oh you right I'm sorry. She turned to another cashier & said the change I got for my drawer had a bad $10 in it. They both agreed that it was their mistake. Then the manager (that never has her name tag facing the right way so you can see her name) made the situation worst for all your other customers shopping by yelling "we ain't givin you nothin" "we don't go by what yo job say they don't run what's goin on up in here" He said Ma'am both of your cashiers agrees that it was their fault I did nothing wrong.

"I don't give a *** what they say I ain't giving you no money out our safe cause of what yo boss say I need to call the head manager & see what I'm suppose to do. The cashier Tia give him two $5 bills and said sorry for the inconvenience Sir and he left the store.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Comments