1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Just visited the new location at 3218 Ashby drive in St Ann Missouri on Sunday night February 25 2018 at 6:15 pm got what I needed to get and once into checkout the employee checking me out was extremely rude. Ignored my compliments on the new store then when I didn't hear her tell me to slide my debit card she yells at me "Slide your card!!!" Then she mumbles something about the receipt and I said"What?" Then she again yells very loud "Do you want the receipt in the bag!!!" Very rude and unprofessional.

If you are going to have a job in customer service skip the attitude. Dollar general corporate of course claims to not be open at this hour and you cannot leave a message.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Customer Care.

Comments

#1451923

Blah blah blah. Your just petty.. yall st Ann folks all are petty

Right. That’s what every old person says.

Everyone is mumbling and they aren’t really going that deaf. You’re old and your hearing is going. You probably yelled loudly indicating your deaf and when they respond in the same volume as you, you call them rude. For all you know that cashier could have been thanking you but your so deaf you didn’t hear it over the beeps of the scanner.

Stop playing the victim and go get that hearing aid out and use it. I feel sorry for that poor cashier.

It’s people like you who’s own failings are transposed onto a innocent party all because you can’t admit your falling apart. But nasty people such as yourself will always find something to be nasty about.

Let me stroke your ego for you since the cashier didn't do it.I loved your comment about your shopping experience. I really appreciate the time you spend in public being a "Social Injustice Warrior".

We need more good citizens as yourself. Thank you, deeply!!!

Waaaaaaaahhhhhh..... kids my backside as I buy my soda and chips!!! Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!